Information we receive & process
In running and maintaining our website we may receive and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access – Such information includes traffic data, location data (IP Anonymization) and other communication data such.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – For example, when you register on our site – Which would include your Name and Email address and can be requested by the registered user at any point by contacting us. The account can also be deleted upon request by the user at any time.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means – Name and Email address which is not stored or kept in any way and is used solely for responding back.
- Commenting on our site – Name and Email address is required to post a comment, this data can be deleted or requested at any point by the user by contacting us.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Other 3rd Party Cookies Used:
- Google Analytics (Anonymized IP) for website traffic analytics and stats.
- Click (Anonymized IP) for website traffic analytics and stats.
- Word fence for website protection and security.
These applications are used solely for monitoring user interaction with the site and for security reasons only.
You can opt-out of any of these cookies at any point on our website.
Storing your data and information
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union or United States for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree (You can opt-out) to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Requesting Your Information and Data
We do not collect or store any Personal Identifiable (PI) information of any of our visitors on our site. The data and information we have is mentioned above.
If you would like us to send any information or data we have about you (the user), then please contact the data controller below (us).
We will export and fully disclose anything we have any the user at your request.
We are the data controller of this website, anything that leads to outside the website is not in our hands, and you should seek the appropriate controller in such case.
Controller Contact – [email protected]